Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Can this be Real?


There are many quotes in the world some of which have come from great thinkers.Today I will talk about a quote by Benjamin Franklin."Believe none of what you hear and half of what you see" I believe this quote means that words are past around many times before it is said. I also think that its also telling me that eyes play a roll in our lives but there are times when our eyes can play tricks on us so we should only believe half of the things we see.I personally don't believe every thing I hear because it tends to be something not proven by facts but spoken down by many people.
There is a quote I heard once before from some one wise she told me she heard it from some where and it went like this "And since you know you cannot see yourself so well as by reflection your glass will modestly discover to yourself that of yourself which you yet know not of "William Shakespeare. What this quote means to me is that many times I am unable to see past what I think is real but through a mirror I can see more of my self then I think. Today I read this quote and it meant a lot to me because it's true in every word dreams are the inner soul and just by seeing in a persons dream you can see the mind and how it works. "They say dreams are the windows of the soul--take a peek and you can see the inner workings, the nuts and bolts".Henry Bromel, Northern Exposure, The Big Kiss, 1991

3 comments:

melinda said...

Your quote by willaim shakespeare was a gd one ..it touched me ..and i really love shakespeare the greatest of his time..and yes chris a life without love is a life not worth living ..sometimes love doesnt coem to people but it will you just have ot wait ur turn ..love is for everyone....if ur unwilling to risk anything then it just might pas u by....muahzz thanks for the comment i'm freaking bored out my mind sitting over here HELP ME!!!! lmfao

Garnett said...

The pictures by the way is hot. I agree with what you said our eyes play tricks on us a lot of times. only half of what we see is real

melinda said...

why did he take ou away ...i m isss you ...lol...nooooooooooooooooooo..well we should hit up lunch together