Thursday, July 3, 2008

I Am

I Am Chris

I am chivalrest and Artistic
I wonder who I am
I hear the sounds of wind
I see life as it is and how it use to be
I want a life of a humble person
I am chivalrest and Artistic

I pretend to be a knight from the past days
I feel strange
I touch the surface of the water as if it’s was solid?
I worry that the people held close are the people who leave
I cry only inside with rage of my passing father
I am chivalrest and Artistic

I understand “that the world is like a big black pit “
I say that it’s not the world but the people that live in it
I dream of days where we believe
I try and fix the unfixable
I hope things can change… But they never do because people never change … I am chivalrest and Artistic I am a whistle in the wind.

2 comments:

melinda said...

I love your poem ..its all true and guess whati love you ....muahzz lol

angie said...

i really like ur poem..now i knw a lil about u ..feeling strange is being different ..good!! dnt b like every one else ..thats what makes u freakin cool :D