Thursday, July 17, 2008

Lost in a thought ...


Every day I wake up to an empty place in my head filled with questions things like why is the world so cold ?when will people change? and as I ask these questions I realize that it all starts with one person. I can't make people change but I can be one person to make a difference in some one else's life. There are many times that people have told me that I will never be forgotten by them but its not only them i don't wanna be forgotten by I once heard this quote in a movie and it said "If you don't do anything great then that will be the reason no one will remember your name" Troy I will say that this is one of the best war movies of its time I recommend seeing it if you haven't already. This quote means allot to me because since I was a little boy I have always believed that I was a knight born in a different time. I know it may sound silly but I love and honor the codes of a knight I have always bin very loyal to my friends and family I also would fight for the people that mean the most to me.
The world is cold in my eyes because its always about power but if you ask me power will always be a persons downfall I have seen movies of past events and have read about things that are happening today and I don't see where a person can be proud of them selves for their actions. A classmate of mines wrote about the war in Iraq and I believe what he said is true the US See's other nations as threats and calls them terrorists but I mean don't they think what we are doing in there lands is also terror I believe that people should always think in other prospectives before they talk about some one else.

1 comment:

melinda said...

i really enjoyed reading this blog..that quote from the movie Troy is so true thats why i wnat to try mock trial again lol..and about feeling as if u actually belong as a knight in another time...same here i feel the same maybe a knight maybe a messanger or revolutionary ..