Thursday, July 10, 2008

A change for the better?


This article discussed the importance of the NYC survey on schools performance and how the kids in these schools are learning and if the schools and teachers are listening to what the parents are saying .It also talks about the way the students feel their grades are as in if they think that with the teachers understanding them more are they getting a better education. Its also asking parents how they feel about there child's education this year.
I agree that this school year I have learned a lot from my classmates and from my teachers. They have taught me lots of things that I wasn't able to understand before. I also agree that my average has gone up and that with the smaller classes I was able to learn much easier.
I did take the survey this year during class. I will say that I didn't mind taking the NYC's evaluation survey because it helps teachers to know that we are pleased with the knowledge we are getting.It also tells them if we are learning anything and if they are making a difference.
I am very satisfied with my education because in the past my average was very low this year I have jumped a total of 40%. This is a great improvement. I can also say that my mom is very proud of my learning experience. I don't think that my education needs any improvements. All I think is that the teachers should give less essays because this is a great way to prep for test and college, but it is also tiring.

1 comment:

melinda said...

SCHOOL RULES...lol...