Monday, July 7, 2008

music of the mind














the picture on the left is Taking back Sunday and the picture on the right is The Used.

Music is a part of daily life people use music to show how they feel underneath.In my daily life the music I listen to helps me to stay calm its just one way that I show what I'm feeling at the moment one artist that I listen to is Taking back Sunday this band helps because what they are saying in there lyrics normally applies to the way I am feeling at the present time. this band is one of the many that play on my ipod their is also another band called The Used this is another band that Say's things that can relate to an every day feeling or it can also be just another band. One lyric from the band taking back Sunday is "now I'm lien on the table with everything you said keep that in mind the way that it felt when the most I can do is to just blame my self the most I can do is to just blame myself now I now you know every thing and I know you didn't mean it and I know you didn't mean it" These lyric comes from there song: This Photograph is Proof . This quote means a lot to me because we as people tend to blame every thing on our selves when things get a bit tough or go wrong . Now here's another peace from another band I like called The Used "I should have done something but I done it enough by the way your hands were shaking I could waste some time with you should have said something but I said it enough by the way my words are fading I could waste some time with you" This peace comes from there song: Blue and Yellow. This means a lot to me because I had some one I cared about and that person left and i never told her I cared about her enough because I thought it was a waste of time now my words are fading and I wished I would have told her it more often.

http://www.last.fm/music/Taking+Back+Sunday

http://www.last.fm/music/The+Used

3 comments:

hezekiah petersen said...

I never heard at that group well... then again i don"t ocus on that genre of music

melinda said...

I love the used and taking back sunday.....I love JEPHA......ahhhhh .lol..wondeful woderful mauhz

angie_baybehh=] said...

Honestly i was never really interested in this genre of music or even heard of Taking back Sunday/The used but the lyrics you posted up def. makes me wanna listen to them. I'll be sure to put them on my ipod =]