Monday, July 28, 2008

These are our elements why not use them....X_x


In every day life people use energy to do things such as cooking and cleaning and it may even be something as simple as shredding paper or mail. Thing is some of these things are harming our world well the other day I heard a speech from Al Gore and he talked about renewable energy or alternative energy.
As he talked about this I started thinking and I remembered how I seen some cartoon on TV when I was younger and there was a house with a big water wheel and the house got its energy/electricity from the currant's from the water so I looked it up. and what I found was that there's a power plant called the C.N.B.C and it uses the water to power somethings in the US Army Corps it was founded in 1983 and is the only trade association in the United States dedicated exclusively to advancing the interests of hydro power energy in North America it works by the wheel creating waves which creates energy .
With the research I did I found that this is a very good source of renewable energy It is more than electricity Hydro power also provides recreational enhancements, flood control, and irrigation.It is a very important source of energy and has a great significant growth opportunity in helping the nation meet new energy supply with a reliable and low-emitting,home-grown energy source. I think with this source of energy we can also figure out a way to have cars run sorta the same maybe even by solar power., the cost of a water wheel are as followed =>Pricing

Item

Description

Price

Sizes

MCW-24

24" diameter Country Waterwheel, require MN-404 pump

$168.04 + shipping

34"H x 24"W

MCW-36

36" diameter Country Waterwheel, require MN-404 pump

$245.03 + shipping

48"H x 36"W

ECO-264

Submersible Water pump, up to 396 gallon/hour, 6.3' lift

$35.90 + shipping

1.6"L x 2.8"W x 2.1"H


If you want some more info please visit this website: http://hydro.org/

No comments: